ZS Associates is a privately owned American consulting company, founded on September 21, 1983, by Kellogg School of Management marketing professors Andris A. Zoltners and Prabhakant Sinha. The company, which stands at around 2,000 employees, has provided primarily sales and marketing consulting to over 700 clients. Around 85% of these clients are in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical products industries, while the remaining 15% are from the high tech, telecommunications, transportation, consumer products and financial services sectors. ZS Associates placed 3rd in the 2013 Vault Pharmaceutical & Health Care Consulting practice area and 14th in the overall rankings.
Head-quartered in Evanston, Illinois, the company has ten North American offices (including Boston, Chicago, Evanston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Princeton, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto), six European offices (including Frankfurt, London, Milan, Paris, Zurich, and Barcelona), and four offices in Asia (including New Delhi, Pune, Shanghai, and Tokyo). ZS Associates was named the seventh best consulting company to work for in 2009 by Consulting Magazine.